Marketing Your PropertyHaving your property advertised in all the right places is the key to a prompt and successful let.
We advertise your property details through eye-catching adverts in the local press. We also employ extensive online marketing and register interested tenants through our website www.cotswoldlettings.co.uk
Within 24 hours of instructing us, we publish details of your property online on both our website and top property search sites including rightmove.co.uk. through marketing arrangements with these partner sites, your property gets maximum exposure to potential tenants.
Our Landlord PackagesAll of our service packages are flexible and can be tailored to suit your exact needs as a landlord. As an independent company we pride ourselves on our personal and dedicated service and we are always available for assistance and guidance on all property-related issues, from choosing the service package that’s right for you to helping prepare your property ready for renting out.
At Cotswold Lettings we offer two different levels of landlord service to reflect the differing levels of involvement that our landlords wish to have when looking after their rental property.
Price Match GuaranteeBy making letting simple we streamline our business and can therefore provide the most competitive fee packages in the local area. We are always happy to discuss our fees and make the following guarantee:
Tenant Find ServiceThis is an excellent service for landlords who want professional assistance in finding and referencing suitable tenants, but wish to manage the tenancy – including maintenance and rent collection – by themselves.
Under this non-management service we will find and install a tenant in your property and carry out the following functions for you:
- Preparation of property details, floorplans and photographs
- Comprehensive advertising and marketing of your property
- Accompanied viewings
- Selection and interview of prospective tenants
- Full credit check and tenancy referencing
- Preparation of tenancy agreement
- Collection of security deposit and first month’s rent. The rent will be credited to you less our agreed fee. The deposit will be dealt with according to the requirements of the Tenancy Deposit Legislation: all of our deposits are lodged with the Deposit Protection Service. www.depositprotection.com.
Rents up to £800pcm £600 (£500 + VAT) or 50% of the first month's rent
Rents £800pcm to £1200pcm £840 (£700 + VAT)
Rents £1200pcm to £1600pcm £1040 (£900 + VAT)
Rents £1600pcm to £2000pcm £1320 (£1100 + VAT)
Full Management ServiceOur great value full service offering total convenience, support and peace of mind for you throughout the tenancy.
This inclusive management service combines all the benefits of the previous two service levels but also includes:
- Dealing with the security deposit according to the tenancy deposit legislation. All of our deposits are lodged with the Deposit Protection Service (The DPS).
- Organising the creation of the property inventory by independent clerk – we will check the tenant(s) in against this.
- Notifying utilities of the change in property occupation.
- Regular visits to the property to check everything is in order.
- Reporting any problems and supervising maintenance work in relation to property repairs, breakdown of equipment and interruption of services.
- Administrating and dealing with the tenant(s) on your behalf.
- Dealing with notices and renewal of tenancy agreement.
- Checking the tenant(s) out of the property – ensuring the property is in good order upon vacation.
- Providing support and advice throughout the tenancy.
- All full management clients are covered by our FREE rent and legal warranty protecting clients against losses when the tenant cannot pay the rent.
Rents up to £800 £60 (£50 + VAT)
Rents £800pcm to £1200pcm £84 (£70 + VAT)
Rents £1200pcm to £1600pcm £104 (£90 + VAT)
Rents £1600pcm to £2000pcm £132 (£110 + VAT)